Our website address is: https://www.baillydeco.com
USE OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
What is a cookie ?
A cookie is a small text file placed on your hard drive by the server of the website you are visiting. Some cookies require prior consent. It records certain information about your browsing or your online behavior. It does not allow user identification, but records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a site, on your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone).
Functional and performance cookies are used on this website internally and are necessary for the website to function properly. Persistent user interface personalization cookies may also be used. If you use the contact form on the website, you will be offered to save your name, email address and phone number in cookies. In order to be as respectful of your privacy as possible, this form only asks you for the information that is strictly necessary (and not sensitive) to make contact from provider to customer. Saving this data in your browser gives you the convenience of not having to enter this information again if you send another message in the future. These cookies expire after one month. In addition, none of your information entered through this form will be sent to an external server.
DURATION OF STORAGE OF YOUR DATA
The cookies used on this website are valid for a maximum of 30 days.
Your consent will be requested again at the end of this maximum period by displaying the information banner at the bottom of the page, or by clearing your browser cache before the end of the validation period.
THE RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA
The latest European legislation in the context of the protection of personal data on the Internet gives you the right to manage the data stored and used by a third party website via cookies, although their presence is generally of no consequence. You have the option of blocking some or all of the cookies or deleting those already installed on your terminal. In addition to your right to revoke your consent at any time to such or such cookie being placed on your terminal, you can exercise your rights of access, deletion and opposition to your data by making a request by e- mail to the address email@example.com indicating in the subject "Data processing and freedoms" and justifying your identity.
HOW TO OBJECT TO THE INSTALLATION OF THESE COOKIES OR DELETE THEM?
On your computers, smartphones and other Internet access terminals, by default the browser software accepts cookies on websites.
But you remain in control of the installation of these cookies because you have the option of configuring your browser software to:
* accept or refuse the cookies found on our website
* systematically refuse all cookies
* ask that your consent be required for each of the cookies you encounter while browsing the internet.
To do this, simply refer to your browser software and follow their instructions.
For exemple :
* With Internet Explorer ™: Tools menu ► Internet options ► Confidentiality tab ► choose the desired level * With Firefox ™: Tools menu ► Options ► Privacy tab ► choose the desired options
* With Chrome ™: configuration menu (settings logo) ► Settings ► Advanced settings ► Content settings ► Choose the desired options
* With Safari ™: Safari (settings logo) ► Preferences ► Security ► Show cookies ► Choose the desired options
* With Opera ™: Tools menu ► Preferences ► Advanced tab ► Cookies section ► Manage cookies ► Choose the desired options
As indicated above, by choosing to block our technical and functional cookies, you may see navigation on our site and / or the use of some of its functionalities altered.